Sunday, September 27, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 5

It's a cozy Sunday morning as I sit in my room writing this post casually sipping coffee and eating a bagel.  It's a been a great week and Fall has officially arrived!  Not to sound super stereotypical white girl, but Fall really is the coziest season.  

The school year is picking up and there have just been so many more assignments than usual while my friends are super busy with their own tests and essays.  This is one thing I won't miss about college, but I'll probably miss everything else.  

On Friday my roommate's boyfriend drove up from Fort Worth, Texas for a visit.  He's one of the funniest people I know, so it's always a good time to see him.  We went to a jungle themed party where my roommate and I were jungle cats.  I was a tiger and she a cheetah.  It was a lot of fun and then we went to Campus Corner and got a lot of interesting looks.  

(Personal photo of me and a friend dressed for a jungle themed party in September 2015.) 

After being exhausted from Friday night's events, on Saturday we slept in, ate cinnamon rolls, watched cartoons and played GameCube games.  And I'm supposed to be an actual adult when I graduate in a few months?  
Overall, it was a pretty chill week.  In my opinion there were too many homework assignments for my classes but there wasn't an unbearable amount.  Next week I don't know what I'm going to do with myself because it seems like all of my friends will be going to the Austin City Lights music festival.  I decided not to go because I figured next year I'll have more money to spend on a fun festival like that and hopefully a full-time job I might want to take a break from.  But now I am totally kicking myself for not going...  

Lesson of the week: Don't choose to not attend a really really cool music festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment