Monday, September 21, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 4

I can't believe we are already 1/4th of the way through this semester.  Since I'm a senior and will be graduating in May, so many things keep getting me emotional.  

For example, I got so sad at the football game this weekend.  The second I stepped into the stands and looked out over the field I became overcome with the urge to cry.  I didn't though in case you're wondering.  I just felt sad because this is the last football season ever that I'll get to cheer on my school's team.  I know I'll still support them when I'm an alumni but it's just not the same okay!!!!!!

Anyways, I really did have a great time at the game.  I went home the weekend of the first game so this was the start of the season for me.  The rest of the day I spent hanging out with old friends and making new ones!  My roommate and I were so exhausted after the game that we took a nap pretty much for the rest of the day.  But hey, I'm not complaining.  

Speaking of getting oddly emotional today was my last big little ever.  If you don't know what that is it's when the little sisters are revealed or matched up with their big sisters, and honestly it's a lot of fun.  I'm senior so I just mainly got to hang out with and get to know some of the freshman members of our sorority.  We went rollerskating afterwards, so this made for a much more eventful Sunday night than ususal. 

(Personal photo taken in September 2015.)

This week was plenty eventful and a lot of it was so much fun.  I hope the rest of the semester goes like this and I can say goodbye to college the right way.   But you never know what the future might hold.  


No comments:

Post a Comment