Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Reading Diary B: Faerie Queen - Britomart

This is a Reading Diary that details my thoughts first section of the Fairie Queen: Britomart unit. Story source: Stories from the Faerie Queene by Mary Macleod, with drawings by A. G. Walker (1916).
  • I've heard about these parties in medieval times where dancers represented different emotions.  It's cool finally reading about them.  
  • Ugh.  Britomart is such a cool and valiant.  
  • Britomart and Amoret should have a television series.  I have already decided.  
  • "Her companion was, if possible, worse than herself."  I absolutely love this line. 
  • Oh my gosh.  Britomart is a Warrior Princess.  How did I not realize this?!
  • Is this contest with girdle kind of like a beauty or Miss America Pageant?   
  • Hey Sir Scudamour, you should take a chill pill. 
  • Uh oh now the loverboys are going to team up against Britomart. 
  • Oh my gosh.  Britomart and Artegall finally meeting is completely adorable. 
  • That's the ending??? They never found Amoret.  
  • I mean after so much build-up with Amoret and Scudamour and Artegall, I want some details about how they fell in love and searched for her!!!!!
(The Faerie Queen from TV Tropes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment