Sunday, November 15, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 12

Could this day be any more dreary?  I ask this question as I sit at a table in Bizzell Library with plenty of homework to complete but no motivation to do any of it.  Outside it's cloudy, windy and cold.  Inside here looking at my assignments and all the stuff I have to do this week it's irritating, annoying and cold.  From a week that started out 70 degress and sunny how did we get here?!  I think these are the signs that winter is actually coming and the prolonged sunniness and summer weather is soon to be over. 

The biggest thing that I accomplished this past week was completing a research paper and my storybook assignment for this class.  Each are both a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm very happy to have both of them done.  But there are still some huge assignments still waiting for me to complete them.  I hope I'll get around to them eventually.... Is there are cure for senioritis? 

On Friday, I drove up to Oklahoma City to celebrate my friend's 22nd birthday.  A lot of people drove in for it so it was extra fun to see people I hadn't seen in awhile.  I'm not ready to turn 22 yet, I think I want to be 21 forever.  Seeing my friend's birthday just made all of it so much more real.  Here's a picture of me and my friend at her birthday celebration. 

(Personal photo of me and friend taken in November 2015.)  

 This next week should be REALLY fun.  I'll be attending the Hunger Games premiere, OU will play TCU and this will be my last football game as a student here and then I'll go home to attend "The Book of Mormon" with my parents.  I can't wait.  But hopefully I'll be able to do some studying as well.  Hopefully...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I already commented on your introduction. So I came here to comment on this post. Great post with fantastic details! I can't believe how many details you put into this. That made it really great. I felt like I was in the library while reading this. I hope you finish those assignments really quickly. Good luck. Boomer Sooner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer, I feel you on the no motivation part! When senioritis hits, it hits harder then ever. Congrats completing your work! I myself have yet to do so myself…
    Your plans sound look they are going to be fun! I also wanted to watch the hunger games premiere but I unfortunately I will not be able to. Anyways have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer, I feel the same way as well. You see, I have difficultly concentrating at work and have no motivation as well. I look forward to meeting you soon.

    Sincerely,

    J

    ReplyDelete