Sunday, November 8, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 11

The first week of November is winding down and so are some of my big assignments for this semester.  Just today I will be finishing up a big research paper for my communications class and writing the LAST story of my storybook.  I have been working on these assignments for a good part of my semester, so there's a sense of nostalgia when I finally complete them.  But there's a sense mainly happiness.  I feel a lot of happiness.  

This weekend I decided to spend the weekend with my parents so I ended up missing the OU vs Iowa State game.  I watched on TV with my parents though!!! It can so pleasant coming here for a weekend and just getting away from Norman for a little bit.  Even though I'm technically coming home it's kind of like taking a mini-vacation.  It's just a little more relaxing here and my parents are so much nicer to me when they haven't seen me in a while!!!

We spent much of the weekend catching up and talking about future plans.  My sister will be able to join us for Thanksgiving so the four of us will all be together again soon.  I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas soon after that because they really are fun holidays.  But I want to press pause on my senior year.  Everything is just going way to fast.  

My parents must have been in a good mood this weekend because today we went to upgrade my phone and I got the new iPhone 6S.  I was so excited because I have been begging for it for a long time now and it  it finally happened!!  I coincidentally wore a pink and white sweater to match the phone color that I wanted.  So in my mind it's fate. 

(Personal photo taken of new phone in November 2015.)



No comments:

Post a Comment