Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation

I LOVE to be organized.  Sometimes the stress of the week gets to me and I let my life (and mainly my apartment) get a little out of control.  But I feel so accomplished when everything gets put back in its place again. 

It's a little difficult for me to be super organized on my computer with the Bookmarks and folders because after a while I find it tough to stare at the screen.  I managed to get materials for this class organized and labeled but not to extreme curating levels.  Usually with online classes I like to write to-do lists by hand and then cross the items off when I get things accomplished. 

I enjoy typing papers and blog posts way may than writing them by hand, but there is just something about crossing off a list with your very own hands that I just can't quit.  I feel like the picture below illustrates my internal struggle when working on assignments for online classes. 

(Image from Business Computing World.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment