Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

Last semester I took Indian Epics and used blogger to post about the various assignments from the class.  So I already have another blog and am familiar with the different layouts other students have used in the past.

So this time I decided to use something different and I don't remember any other classmates having this layout last semester.  Here's to being different and changing it up for a brand new semester!  Huzzah!!  Also, I just liked how the layout was very casual and made some of my photos pop against it.  And I think the birds in the corner add beauty and simplicity.

So if YOU haven't changed your layout yet, get around to it!! It adds so much to your blog.


(Here's a screenshot of my blog from last semester. )



1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenny, I was thinking about taking Indian Epics next semester too. Did you prefer this class to the other one? I am really liking using blogger. It is so user friendly. I really like the watercolor background you used last semester. I also like the simplicity of the background you chose for this blog as well. The birds are really a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete