Sunday, August 30, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 1

Today marks the end of syllabus week (otherwise known as "Chillabus" week) and Week 2 begins tomorrow.  I feel like this past week would've been a little more chill if I hadn't worked 15 hours for my brand new internship.  I also don't think I'm in schoolmode ye,t because I've been procrastinating a little too much this week. 

However, it's probably because I'm seeing so many friends I haven't seen in so long.  I studied abroad in Spain for a month and then stayed in Tulsa for the rest of the summer.  So it has been a while since I was in Norman and now everyone is finally back!! 

One person I was especially excited to see was my good friend Ian.  He recently graduated and moved to Houston to be an actual adult and have a job.  He stopped in for the weekend and it was great to catch up.
(Personal photo of me and a friend taken in August 2015.)  

It makes me nervous that in less than year I might have to do the same thing and move to a new city and be a grown up.   Everyone keeps asking me what I plan to do after college and I just want to say "I HAVE NO IDEA".  It is a little exciting though to have no idea what is coming up for you in the future.  The next stage of my life is almost here and I have no idea where it is going to take me (hopefully out of Oklahoma).  
 
But for now I just have to live in the moment.  I feel like this semester is going to be a good one.  I'm in classes I enjoy, I have some great friends and I know my time here is limited.  I hope I make my last year of college my best one yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment