Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Looking at the points I've so far accumulated for this class, I'm on track to finish a little early.  After finishing Indian Epics two weeks before the final week, I know for a fact that it's awesome to get classes done early.  Especially around finals and dead week because that is the time when EVERYTHING gets hectic. 

In my future writings with this class I plan to do some cool things (well at least things that I think are cool) with my storybook.  It's hard to plan out exactly what I want to do because I really enjoy seeing where the my writing takes me.  But I plan to finish my storybook out strong and hope to be inspired by some of the reading material we will soon read. 

Psyche made a really big impression on me and basically provided me with the basis for my storybook.  So if any other characters can make the impression that she did on me in a short story or a supporting character in my storybook I would love that. 

I hope I'll be able to comment on more people's stuff in the future.  Lately life has been hectic but I really should do my part and provide more feedback on other people's post.  I really do like the comments I've been receiving on mine so I should return the favor. 

I don't think I need a specific time to work on this class.  The best thing about online classes is that they are flexible and I'm an organized person so I can keep up with assignments.  So I think in the future I'll keep using this work-as-you-go mentality. 

I think I'll change up the locations like I have been.  It's a digital world so it's possible to work on a digital fully-online class ANYWHERE. 

I plan to do some of the growth mindset and curation activities to help get ahead in this class.  Possibly sometime after midterm week! 

(Gif from Diary of a Fit Mommy's blog.)

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a specific time set out for this class either. Although, I think it would've helped very much. After seeing different people post about finishing early, I am motivated to do more extra credit and finish early (thank you!). I admire you for writing so much for this class even though you are in your senior year. Good job! P.S. love the Gif :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, it is so awesome that you are able to finish this course early! You are right, it gets super crazy during those last two weeks and it takes so much weight off your shoulders that you are making an A in this class. I love online classes for the reason you said. Also, your meme is awesome. I love Waterboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny, I think its great that you are able to finish the course early! I am trying to achieve the same goal but do not think i will be able to do the same. My semester super hectic as well so its pretty hard for me to find time to do extra on the feedbacks but I also will try to do a better job at that. I also agree on the location of doing you work for this class I usually do it at home but i should try to do it in different places as well.

    ReplyDelete