Sunday, October 25, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 9

October is almost Octover.  Sorry that was so cheesy I will see myself out.  But it's true that after this week there will only be one more week until October is done.  And next week my favorite holiday will be here!!!

Thankfully, this week wasn't as stressful as midterm week so I got a little more time to relax. BUT that maybe meant that I procrastinated a little more than I should have.  This Sunday will be filled with catching up on assignments that I should've done earlier in the week.  

Some of the fun things I did this weekend was attend the Rah Rally pep rally, go to the OU football game against Texas Tech and jam out to some Backstreet Boys with my roommate.  It's events like this that are really going to make me miss college.  Sure you can do all of this as an alum but there's just something about be a student here that makes me take such a pride in this university.  

This week had a lot of wake up calls when it comes to life after graduation.  I attended the career fair and was disenchanted with so many of the jobs they seemed to be offering.  In a way, this is really helpful because this maybe just cements what I want to do with my life.  But now my biggest worry is if the jobs that I want to do are going to be offered to me!!!!!! Ugh life sometimes the mystery of it is a good thing but hopefully I can get something nailed down soon.  

Until then, I think I'll try to enjoy still being a student as much as I can.  Below is a picture of my roommate and me on yesterday's game day.  

(Personal photo of my roommate and me taken in October 2015.)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I like how you started off this post with a pun. It made me giggle :) Anyways, it's not common for one to hear that someone's favorite holiday is Halloween! I hope you have a safe and fun night out tonight :D

    I can relate to the procrastinating and trying to find a balance with the relaxation concept as well. You've made it this far, so I'd venture out and say that you're doing a good job! I hope the rest of the semester treats you well, and you have an adorable game day photo!

    ReplyDelete