Monday, October 5, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 6

Time to check off Week 6 in the grand scheme of this semester.  I'm always so happy to be experiencing the weekend but every time the week ends I just want to replay it because I'm in denial that this semester is ending. 

This week was a fun one and it started by my sorority initiating the freshmen and officially making them new members!  These kinds of things mean so much more to me as I get older.  I really appreciate the ceremonies and traditions so much more now when I'm a senior than when I was a freshman doing it myself for the first time.  Below is a picture of me with one of the freshman.

(Personal photo taken in September 2015.)

 On Friday I spent most of the day hanging out with my roommate.  We then decorated our house for Halloween and went maybe a little over the top.  It's safe to say that now everyone who will step foot in our house any time during October will realize that Halloween is our favorite holiday from the hanging bats, ghost stickers and purple lights decorating our door.  

Then to get ahead on my homework in time for OU/Texas weekend I did assignments ALL DAY on Saturday.  I was going to go out with my friends that night but then I was so tired from doing homework all day that I fell asleep.  I was so busy with work in all my other classes I didn't even finish my assignments for this class.  Thank goodness for all the extra credit this class offers.  

Hopefully I'll be caught up soon and I'll be ahead in all my classes (wishful thinking). 



No comments:

Post a Comment