Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Reading Diary B: British North America

This is a Reading Diary that details my thoughts on the second section of the  British North America unit. Story source: Myths and Legends of British North America by Katharine Berry Judson (1917). 
  • I had to look up what Pleiades was..... So that's why I didn't really understand the origin story.  
  • The Turtle and Thunder story really bummed me out.... I guess you should always avoid your fears.  
  • This bear kind of sounds like King Kong. 
  • I never thought putting salmon in a lake would call for such a war.  
  • Reading about the salmon just makes me want to eat salmon.  
  • Well the wolverene was a liar to the end.  
  • These stories don't typically have happy endings. 
  • Sneaky fox. 
  • This stories seem to end with the bully getting their way no matter what.  
(The First Map, North America from Shirt Tales Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment